- Remember to complete at your SMART targets
on your Pro Portal page.
- Please access the iLearn Page, where you will find many resources and worksheets to help you practise your English.
- It is important to practise English outside the classroom if you want to improve your skills. Please
try and borrow a book every week from the LC, watch English TV, listen to English radio and talk as much English as possible.
- BBC on line is a good way to improve your listening and reading skills. You can also talk
to the class or your group about an interesting article you would like to share.
- Remember to do your homework regularly and practise your weekly spelling test.
- Remember to come to all of your classes and be punctual. If you miss any classes
without a valid reason, your name may be taken off the register.